Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of Congo
Tue, 24-5-2016 - Thu, 26-5-2016
The 26th SME WG Annual Meeting that was held from 24 to 26 May 2016, in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of Congo, brought together 34 in-person SME WG participants from 10 countries.
- 1. Discuss role of public-private partnership in malaria control and elimination
- 2. Address research needs in countries experiencing increasing case burden
- 3. Discuss and define strategy for monitoring malaria surveillance
- 4. Review updates to Global Fund modeling and decision making
- 5. Address RBM and MERG business issues