RBM Partnership Is Seeking Proposals for Communications Support
In working towards realising its vision of a malaria-free world, the RBM Partnership to End Malaria engages partners, decision-makers and influencers to help drive political will and mobilise resources that will accelerate global, regional and national efforts to end malaria.
The RBM Partnership is seeking agency support to:
- Flesh out and implement a comprehensive 2018 communications plan that will drive the overarching RBM Partnership’s 2018-2020 Strategic Plan goals and reinforce efforts of country/regional support and advocacy/resource mobilisation Partner Committees.
- Elevate malaria on the global agenda and build momentum amongst leaders and influencers to end it for good.
- Sustain momentum and support funding mobilisation for regional and national elimination efforts.
- Develop effective and consistent messaging that supports all levels of communication from global influencers, regional and national decision-makers to malaria-affected communities.
- Engage RBM Partners in actively supporting the RBM Partnership brand and activities.
Do you have what it takes to help us achieve these objectives? Interested agencies are invited to submit their bids via the UNOPS eSourcing system before 21 November 12:00 noon Geneva time.
More information: https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/63889