Request for proposals: Communication and Public Relation Services
The RBM Partnership to End Malaria's communications objective is to implement a coordinated global communications strategy that engages and reaches partners, decision-makers and influencers to help drive political will and mobilize resources that will accelerate global, regional and national efforts to end malaria.
The RBM Partnership to End Malaria is seeking agency support to:
- Support the implementation of a comprehensive 2023-2024 communications plan that will drive the overarching RBM Partnership to End Malaria’s 2021-2025 Strategic Plan goals.
- Elevate malaria on the global agenda and sustain and build momentum amongst leaders and influencers to end it.
- Sustain momentum, drive accountability and support funding mobilization for regional and national elimination efforts.
- Develop effective and consistent messaging that supports all levels of communication from global influencers, regional and national decision-makers to malaria-affected communities.
- Engage the RBM Partnership to End Malaria's partners in actively supporting the RBM Partnership to End Malaria's vision and activities.
The communications approaches used by the RBM Partnership to End Malaria are as follows:
- Raise awareness and sense of urgency to end malaria
- Align RBM partners around consistent messages
- Create and share compelling content
- Activate voices of malaria champions
- Amplify key moments and milestones
- Engage top-tier media
Deadline for submissions: 16 November 2022