Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the given circumstances and restrictions, the Vector Control Working Group (VCWG) annual meeting will be virtual comprising 5 virtual events in March and April. The focus of the events are as follows:
- Session 1 on March 18th - Restructuring of VCWG work streams, call of interest and refreshed focus
- Session 2 on April 15th - Updates from vector control community
- Session 3 on April 20th - Work stream 1: Enhancing the impact of core intervention
- Session 4 on April 22nd - Work stream 3: Implementing the Global Vector Control Response
- Session 5 on April 29th - Work stream 2: Expanding the vector control toolbox
All virtual sessions will take place from 3:00PM - 6:00 PM CET. Register now and find more information here.