On September 12 and 13, 54 colleagues from 15 countries convened in Geneva for the 23rd meeting of the RBM MiP Working Group. With a focus on the meeting theme: strengthening partnerships to close the gap in MiP, meeting participants shared experiences and ideas to collectively determine what the MiP WG can be doing differently to advance MiP interventions. The focus on gender, ANC and innovative opportunities for MiP programming lent to some creative thinking around the MiP agenda and contributed to commitments made to advance MiP in 2024 during the action planning session.
Theme of the meeting:
Strengthening partnerships to close the gaps in MiP
• Discuss opportunities to prioritize MiP as part of the broader ANC platform
• Share, disseminate and discuss new MiP research and innovations with implications for MiP programming
• Disseminate learning from country experiences in improving coverage of MiP interventions
• Develop WG action plan for 2024
All presentations are available to download.
Day 1 Presentations
- Broader support of the ANC platform (see presentations)
- ANC Policy & Practice (see presentations)
- A Deeper Dive into C-IPTp Programming: Learning from countries & partners (see presentations)
- Research Symposia: What’s new in MiP (see presentations)