Malaria No More Japan (MNMJ): Climate change and malaria political dialogue
Malaria No More Japan (MNMJ) will organize Japan/US/UK political dialogue to eliminate malaria and mosquito-borne diseases on World Malaria Day 2021.The dialogue will discuss the climate crisis and infectious diseases, increasingly complex situation on infectious diseases, expanded situation along with human movement and its countermeasures, global solidarity.
- Date: 16th of April 2021, from 6:00pm to 8:00pm in JST (5:00am to 7:00am in UTC)
- Venue: at Tokyo or ZOOM webinar
- Expected participants: members of parliaments, members of executive committee of ZERO Malaria 2030 Campaign, academia, the media
- Organizer: Malaria No More Japan
- Co-organizers: Malaria No More US
- Supporter: Asahi Shimbun, Future Earth Japan Hub (currently in the process of applying), Ministry of Environment (currently in the process of applying), Ministry of Foreign Affairs(TBD)
- Language: Japanese/English
*Simultaneous interpretation will be available.