Extending Our Reach: Critical Actions to End Malaria
Time: 9am Eastern Time (US and Canada)
To end malaria, we must leave no one behind. In this webinar, we discuss opportunities and targeted approaches to extend our reach, optimize investments, and support locally driven solutions.
Panelists from Chemonics International, Malaria Consortium, U.S. President’s Malaria Initiative, RBM Partnership to End Malaria, the Mozambique National Malaria Control Program, and the frontlines of community health will share their perspectives on how to ensure equal access to and uptake of high-quality malaria services.
• Judith Heichelheim, Senior Vice President, Health and Supply Chain, Chemonics International
• Lisa Hare, Chief, Malaria Supply Chain Branch U.S. President’s Malaria Initiative
• Dr. Corine Karema, Interim Chief Executive Officer RBM Partnership to End Malaria
• Dr. James Tibenderana, Chief Executive Malaria Consortium
• Dr. Baltazar Candrinho, Director Mozambique National Malaria Control Program
• Dr. Mulamuli Mpofu, Senior Director, Global Malaria Programs Chemonics International
• Charles Ojara, Village Health Team Worker Uganda
Click on the link below to register for this important discussion.