Business Innovation, COVID-19, and the Three Epidemics
Please join GBCHealth and Friends of the Global Fight against AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria on Wednesday, October 21 for a virtual dialogue on the role of the private sector in developing and scaling new tools in the fight Against AIDS, TB, malaria and emerging pandemics.
The dialogue will explore the how private sector innovations in prevention, diagnostics, treatment and delivery are shaping the response and effort to end the HIV/AIDS, TB and malaria epidemics across the globe. Speakers will also discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the three diseases, and why the global health community must continue to remain committed to innovation.
- Philippe Jacon, Senior Vice-President, Global Access, Cepheid
- Michael Joos, CEO, Vestergaard
- Helen McDowell, Head of Government Affairs & Global Public Health, ViiV Healthcare
- Zeda Rosenberg, Founder and CEO, International Partnership on Microbicides
- Mark P. Lagon, Chief Policy Officer, Friends of the Global Fight (Moderator)
Welcome: Nancy Wildfeir-Field, President, GBCHealth
Closing Observations: Chris Collins, President and CEO, Friends of the Global Fight
We look forward to having you join us.