Advocacy & Resource Mobilization Partner Committee (ARMPC)
The purpose of the Advocacy & Resource Mobilization Partner Committee (ARMPC) is to design, and subsequently support implementation of the Partnership Advocacy Strategy related to advocacy & resource mobilisation at global & regional levels.
The anticipated outcome of the ARMPC is increased political will and linked financial commitment for a malaria free world in the Sustainable Development era. The ARMPC will address identified resource gaps, and broader partnership advocacy activities, including multi-sectoral outreach.
Co-chairs: Gareth Jenkins (Malaria No More UK) and Tara Bracken (UN Foundation)
Interim Manager: Delphine Thizy
Call for ARMPC Co-Chair Nominations
The RBM Partnership to End Malaria is pleased to announce it has now opened a call for nominations for the Advocacy and Resource Mobilization Partner Committee (ARMPC) Co-Chair vacancy. The details of the nomination and selection process, which is in line with the RBM Partner Committee Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) approved in November 2017, are provided in this document (also available in French).
Any person from a malaria-affected country, with significant experience in the field of global health and/or development, including both public and private sector experience, and who is committed to the RBM Partnership vision of a world free from the burden of malaria is eligible to be considered for the role of the ARMPC Co-Chair. Candidates should be prominent leaders in the global malaria community and/or individuals who are able to ensure consistent resourcing of the RBM Partnership mechanisms or global efforts to fight malaria.The deadline for receipt of nominations is Thursday 1 September 2022:, with the nomination and selection process due to conclude by December 2022.
Steering Committee Members
- Joshua Blumenfeld, Malaria No More US (MNM US)
- Arin Dutta, Palladium Group
- Ingrid Etoke, Innovative Vector Control Consortium (IVCC)
- Lisa Goldman Van-Nostrand, Sumitomo Chemical
- Madhav Joshi, India Health Fund (IHF)
- Joseph Lewinski, Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Annemarie Meyer, Malaria No More UK (MNM UK)
- Olubenga Mokuolu, NMEP Nigeria
- Roberto Montoya, Pan American Health Organization (PAHO)
- Olivia Ngou, Civil Society for Malaria Elimination (CS4ME)
- Patrik Silborn, Asia Pacific Leaders Malaria Alliance (APLMA)
- Isaac Quaye, Regents University
- Sheila Rodovalho, Pan American Health Organization (PAHO)
- Stephen Rooke, African Leaders Malaria Alliance (ALMA)
- Sara Rossi, University of California San Francisco (UCSF)
- Aaron Tjoa, Clinton Health Access initiative (CHAI)
- Donors - Joshua Blumenfeld (MNM US), Gareth Jenkins (MNM UK), Patrik Silborn (APLMA)
- Innovation and Access - Lisa Goldman Van-Nostrand (Sumitomo), Ingrid Etoke (IVCC)
- Multisectoral Advocacy - Stephen Rooke (ALMA), Issac Quaye (Regents University), Joseph Lewinski (CRS)
- Champions/ Leadership – joint SCPC/ARMPC workstream – Robert Valadéz (UN Special Envoy)
- Delphine Thizy, Interim ARMPC Manager