Advocacy & Resource Mobilisation Partner Committee (ARMPC)
The purpose of the Advocacy & Resource Mobilisation Partner Committee (ARMPC) is to design, and subsequently support implementation of the Partnership Advocacy Strategy related to advocacy & resource mobilisation at global & regional levels.
The anticipated outcome of the ARMPC is increased political will and linked financial commitment for a malaria free world in the Sustainable Development era. The ARMPC will address identified resource gaps, and broader partnership advocacy activities, including multi-sectoral outreach.
Co-chairs: Elizabeth Ivanovich (UN Foundation) and Andrea Lucard (MMV)
Manager: Joshua Levens
Nomination and Selection Pack for RBM Partnership Advocacy and Resource Mobilization Partner Committee (ARMPC) Co-ChairThe nomination form can be found here.
The deadline for receipt of nominations has been extended to Monday, 19 April 2021 with the nomination and selection process due to conclude by Friday, 7 May 2021.
Steering Committee Members
- Joshua Blumenfeld, Malaria No More US (MNM US)
- Meg DeRonghe, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF)
- Arin Dutta, Palladium Group
- Ingrid Etoke, Innovative Vector Control Consortium (IVCC)
- Lisa Goldman Van-Nostrand, Sumitomo Chemical
- Madhav Joshi, India Health Fund (IHF)
- Joseph Lewinski, Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Annemarie Meyer, Malaria No More UK (MNM UK)
- Olubenga Mokuolu, NMEP Nigeria
- Roberto Montoya, Pan American Health Organization (PAHO)
- Olivia Ngou, Civil Society for Malaria Elimination (CS4ME)
- Patrik Silborn, Asia Pacific Leaders Malaria Alliance (APLMA)
- Isaac Quaye, Regents University
- Sheila Rodovalho, Pan American Health Organization (PAHO)
- Stephen Rooke, African Leaders Malaria Alliance (ALMA)
- Sara Rossi, University of California San Francisco (UCSF)
- Aaron Tjoa, Clinton Health Access initiative (CHAI)
- Donors - Joshua Blumenfeld (MNM US), Gareth Jenkins (MNM UK), Patrik Silborn (APLMA)
- Innovation and Access - Lisa Goldman Van-Nostrand (Sumitomo), Ingrid Etoke (IVCC)
- Multisectoral Advocacy - Stephen Rooke (ALMA), Issac Quaye (Regents University), Joseph Lewinski (CRS)
- Champions/ Leadership – joint SCPC/ARMPC workstream – Robert Valadéz (UN Special Envoy)
- Joshua Levens, ARMPC Manager
- Radhika Jain, ARMPC Senior Officer